Biggin why dont you do updates here. That way I we can scroll up and see how we are doing. Anthony Johnson Is a badass.
Printable View
Biggin why dont you do updates here. That way I we can scroll up and see how we are doing. Anthony Johnson Is a badass.
I will, I didnt even think about it.
So far, here are teh winners;
Stefan Struve
Kyle Kingsbury
Jorge Rivera
Chael Sonnen
Pat Barry
Ryan Bader
Anthony Johnson
Joe Stevenson
So far, Rumble and Stevenson both looked awesome. Rumble came out like wildfire and dominated Yoshida, a vicious KO.
Stevenson was able to dominate a good fighter in Fisher. He was good standing up, not as good as Fisher but it was comparable, and dominated Fisher on the ground, taking him down, passing to side control, then controlling the arm and dropping elbows til Herb Dean stopped him.